- Doctor of Economics of the Southwestern University of Finance and Economics, Honorary Doctorate of the University of Southern California
- Chairman of the Board of Directors of China Global Philanthropy Institute, Director of the Board of Directors of the University of Jilin, Executive Director of China Financial Forum, Vice President of China Association of Entrepreneurs, President of Shenzhen Quality City Promotion Association
- Former Director and President of China Merchants Bank
- Top 500 Chinese Brand Personage in 2020 in China
- One of the China Outstanding Entrepreneurs of 70 employees in 70 companies in 70 years
- One of the 50 Most Influential Business Leaders in China in 2012 selected by Fortune Magazine
- Rated as one of the 25 entrepreneurs who influenced China most in the 20th century
Founding Partner & CEO
- The first Impact Investment "Forbes 30x30" in China
- World Economic Forum Global Outstanding Youth
- Graduated from the Judge Business School, the University of Cambridge
- The first "Impact Investment World Forum Scholarship" recipient in China
- Co-organizer of the "Carbon Neutral Breakfast Meeting"
- Served cases: Carbonstop, Clean CO2 etc.